Thursday, June 26, 2008

Destinations and Predictions

Are you looking for new sock yarn? Something totally fresh? Yarn that tells the observer you've seen the world?

Jeanne has just opened her own etsy shop, Destination Yarn, and has gorgeous colorways based on different places around the world she's seen. I can tell you, they are stunning!! How do I know? Because I bought Paris Day, a self-striping yarn, and it is absolutely gorgeous.

Get it while you can, friends. I think she's gonna go big.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger becky c. said...

Ooooh, I like the Pennsylvania one.

Friday, June 27, 2008 at 9:30:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Sourire11 said...

Aaaawh thank you!!! I'm so glad you like your yarn. Oh and that you bought it in preparation for a trip to Paris is so exciting!!! You totally have to take a picture of your socks (or socks in progress) in their hometown...

Friday, June 27, 2008 at 1:52:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home