Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Forecast: Pictures

When I want something crafty made in a hurry, I still go back to crochet. I know I can produce a granny square baby blanket in short order. This one is made with Lion Brand Jiffy that I pulled from my stash. Time? Less than three hours! My mom (who is still around) and Tante Annemarie (who is with the angels) taught me to crochet when I was about seven years old, so like reading or typing, it's a skill I don't really have to think about.


I thought you might like to see a sock progress picture. Even if you don't, here's my sock, dammit!

And even though my little sister hates to be called Christabelle, here's Christabelle's Birthday Booga Bag nearing completion. I love the colors. Probably because I bought the yarn for me. Go figure.


I am productively knitting (and crocheting). Work is really getting in the way, though. Tonight is the third night in a row that I've brought work home with me. UGH! Don't get me started on the state of affairs at my school. There's not enough space in the blogosphere, which is really sad. The morale in my building is at an all-time low, and I don't see it improving anytime soon.

Guess I'll just keep doing this: knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit breathe knit knit knit knit knit knit knit breathe knit knit knit knit knit knit knit...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great WIPs. I can't get crocheting. My fingers don't seem to work that way! Keep on knitting!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 at 9:11:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Sourire11 said...

Cute blanket! and only 3 hours?! That's amazing. I'm terrible at crochet.

Thursday, March 15, 2007 at 1:05:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the yarn for the bag. Keep breathing.

Thursday, March 15, 2007 at 2:55:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home