Friday, March 02, 2007

Big Exciting Friday Night

How did you spend your Friday night?

I spent the evening, once the kids were in bed that is, with this movie
The Family Stone. I added this for good measure Jacob's Creek Shiraz Cabernet.

The movie I've seen before, on the big screen, and I was in tears laughing. After a week that can only be described as hellacious (highlights of which included me telling my principal to "bite me" and coming to the conclusion that men are stupid) I needed to laugh, and definitely to not think!

Don't ask. Seriously.

My good friend Jimmy Buffett says, "breathe in, breathe out, move on."

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

(((HUGS))) dear friend. You're definitely welcome here for the weekend anytime you'd like -- although I must admit our Friday nights aren't particularly entertaining, either. Hang in there. This, too, shall pass.

Saturday, March 3, 2007 at 10:29:00 PM EST  
Blogger Karen said...

Thanks for the support, Liz. I know it will pass. It always does. Just the timing of it all hitting at once - hellacious week and stupid man - really threw me for a loop.

Sunday, March 4, 2007 at 9:22:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your upcoming weeks go better. I love that movie too!

Sunday, March 4, 2007 at 12:59:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home