Thursday, February 15, 2007

NOW it looks like winter!

Wanna see some snow photos? C'mon, sure you do! I promise that I will show some knitting photos after this. Seriously.

The view looking down my street, Feb. 14, 2007. Notice the street has not been plowed.


Looking at the house, after shoveling the driveway. Can you find the kids in this picture?



Three days off school has us all going a little crazy. My district was still off today, but the kids' dad had to work. I drove them over to his school during his lunch time and let them "have lunch" with Dad, which really meant "run around the school gym like maniacs and burn off energy."

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Lucky you! That same storm left us with a driveway on which our neighbors ice skated! I really really wish it had stayed snow . . .

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 at 8:31:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home