Monday, January 29, 2007

Three Inches

That's how much snow we have here! Finally. Normally that's not something to get excited about. However, this is the first real, measurable snowfall in our area since last January! Yes, a full year ago. In Ohio. (But there's no global warming problem... don't get me started!!!) Add to that, the temperature was a whopping seven degrees Farenheit when the kiddos and I headed to school this morning. The little bit of snow isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Predicted temps for the upcoming weekend are for highs around 15.

Mayhem celebrated by playing outside on four separate occasions yesterday. Here is her face on her first trip outside. In case you're wondering, I had to play too. No pics of me, though. Sorry.

Personally, I celebrated by casting on for Calorimetry. Hats and I don't get along. I have short, curly, unruly hair. The only time I wear a hat is when I need to go out without doing my hair, and then I wear a baseball cap. With the super cold temps this week, I think I may need something for my ears.

Who knows when we'll have snow to play in again??? It might be longer than next January.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home