Friday, February 09, 2007

Warmth

Today I finished Irish Hiking Scarf #2. The longer I worked on it, the more I fell in love with the colors. Somewhere along the way I decided it was for me. This is knit with Patons Soy Wool Stripes in Natural Rose. Size 9 needles. The color and feel of this yarn is great, but it does split easily.

At school, while working with students, I wove in the ends. When I picked up the Absent-Minded Professor from his school, I had the chance to wear it outside. Toasty warm, and the colors are cheery. In Barnes and Noble I received several compliments. One woman even asked where I bought it!

Without further ado:


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

That is a gorgeous scarf!!!! I am definitley going out to buy the Paton's SWS now!!!!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 at 2:11:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home