Friday, February 08, 2008

Got Yarn?

I do! I have more yarn than I have time to knit. That doesn't stop me from adopting more.

From Melissa's etsy shop, Keegan Lane Yarns, I have worsted weight yarn and sock yarn. Melissa told me I was her first customer, and I also bought her 100th skein. Cool, huh?



From Sunshine Yarns, feast your eyes on this beautiful sock yarn! Graffiti Twist in Cream and Blue.
I can't forget to show you the yarn that came from Karida and the first Neighborhood Fiber Co. sock club! This is a seacell/merino blend.

Soon you will be able to find both Melissa's yarns and Karida's yarns at The Loopy Ewe!

Last, but not least, my January sock in progress for Sock of the Month at my LYS. Yes, I said January. I know, I'm running behind. That's the story of my life these days! It's proof that I am knitting, though.

TGIF!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a doll! I hope you're having a wonderful time at the retreat! Wish I was there too!!!

Friday, February 8, 2008 at 10:18:00 PM EST  
Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

Simply gorgeous yarn treats, Karen. Enjoy!

Saturday, February 9, 2008 at 8:26:00 AM EST  
Blogger Beth said...

I almost bought some of that graffiti yarn. I'm trying to be good - honest!

Saturday, February 9, 2008 at 12:06:00 PM EST  
Blogger becky c. said...

Your late sock is really pretty!

Sunday, February 10, 2008 at 6:54:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oohhh....pretty pretty yarns!

Monday, February 11, 2008 at 12:14:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home