Sunday, January 20, 2008

Long Time No See

Hi kids! I'm logged in from Buddy Bill's computer because mine is now unplugged and heading for repair. Blogging will be sparse for a bit, I'm afraid. I can read blogs at work, but can't post comments or log in to post an entry.

Are you enjoying the Big Chill? Brrrrrr! I wouldn't mind it being so cold, but there's still no snow. The kids want to go sledding, and there's no darn snow!

In the knitting department, this evening I should finish up my mittens. Hooray! They are so cute, and mitten #1 has gotten much admiration already. I am working diligently on my socks for the Sock Club at Yarn Haven. Karida's sock club yarn from Neighborhood Fiber Company will be coming sometime soon, and I'm really looking forward to that shipment. Yesterday I received some yummy yarn from Melissa's etsy shop, Keegan Lane Yarns. Go check out her goodies if you haven't yet!

And Other Karen, I know you asked to see our favorite mugs. I took a picture of mine, and I'll get it to you when I can!

I miss the internet, friends. I miss my internet friends!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger becky c. said...

Awww! We miss you too. I have been mostly AWOL and my computer works just fine.

Sunday, January 20, 2008 at 8:40:00 PM EST  
Blogger KTMay said...

OH no on the computer having issues, but so glad BB lets you mooch his! Can't wait to see your mug!!!

Sunday, January 20, 2008 at 8:50:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out sweetie! Glad to see you on-line!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008 at 3:55:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home