Monday, January 07, 2008

Unseasonably Warm, with a Chance of Handknits

While out and about in the above normal temperatures, please do be extra careful. These mild temps have caused an unusual outbreak of showers of partially knit woolens. Be on the lookout for items likes these. Apparently these WIP's, sensing the change in temperature (it was 66 officially here today, by setting a new record high), decide to mutiny and run amok. I had to keep a close eye on those two, I tell ya! That mitten would have sailed away like a little box kite if I hadn't caught it quick enough.
Zip your knitting bags up tight and makes sure you needles are stowed away at the bottom of the bag!!! The Irish Hiking Scarf just about slithered away across the parking lot.

It's a warm,windy night. Hold on to your knitting. If you aren't knitting, hold on to somebody that needs holding! ;-)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I was the yahoo walking laps in the school parking lot at midnight. I held onto a couple leashes. :)

Tuesday, January 8, 2008 at 1:21:00 AM EST  
Blogger becky c. said...

I spy, with my little eye, a really cool mitten!

Tuesday, January 8, 2008 at 7:16:00 AM EST  
Blogger KTMay said...

OMGooooodnesss...I just want to squoosh that squishy Irish Hiking Scarf!!! It's really pretty.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008 at 10:25:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm....I wonder who you will be holding. ;) Pretty knits!

Thursday, January 10, 2008 at 5:42:00 PM EST  
Blogger Sourire11 said...

Ha!

yeah ... my coworkers were all excited about the warm weather and all I could think was "but I want to play with wool!"

Friday, January 11, 2008 at 1:54:00 PM EST  
Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

That Irish Hiking Scarf looks quite nice! Such handsome, cabled goodness.

Friday, January 11, 2008 at 3:52:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home