Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Kaput and Kerplooey

There won't be any pictures until after Christmas, friends.

My faithful Kodak digital camera is kaput. My darling, spastic, Coco-Loco Lab knocked it off the kitchen counter by hooking herself into the neck strap. This camera has been with me to Washington, Gettysburg, New York, Chicago, Arizona...

At the same time, I am having major computer issues. My computer is less than 3 years old. It's shutting down on it's own, freezing up...Kerplooey. Sounds like a trip to the computer guys is in order. I can't tell you how many knitting patterns and photos I have saved on my computer. My two most prized things. And then there are the special emails from Buddy Bill.

Kaput and Kerplooey. Just in time for Christmas.

These things come in threes, right? Who wants to wager what will break down next?

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I hope things go better for you! Maybe Santa will get you a shiny new computer and camera, complete with back-up for those pics and patterns?

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 at 7:06:00 PM EST  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Hmm. Since it seems to be technologically-related... TV? Answering machine? Cell phone?

Are you on a PC? Maybe when it actually is feeling like working, backup all the stuff you want to save. There is still time. :-)

I'm with Melissa: shiny new tech stuff for Xmas!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 at 7:59:00 PM EST  
Blogger Jeanne said...

PS: Just make sure that YOU avoid going Kerplop! :-)

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 at 8:00:00 PM EST  
Blogger becky c. said...

I'm not guessing! I don't want to guess right and be the one that jinxes you.

Missed you at knitting tonight!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 at 9:37:00 PM EST  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Sorry to hear about the technical issues...hopefully there will be no kerplop and things will get fixed quickly for you!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 6:40:00 AM EST  
Blogger tiennieknits said...

Oh no! I hope you don't stay away too long!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 11:13:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your pics and emails are still there, get someone to find them for you and then save them on a disc. keep on truckin' and have a great holiday.

Friday, December 14, 2007 at 10:43:00 AM EST  
Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

Poor doll :o(

I'm with those who say that computers and cameras may seem irreplaceable, but the best things in your life and right there with you.

It may be a pain to set up, but yeah! New stuff! I'll even get you a Flickr pro account so you don't lose your future photos if you want.

Friday, December 14, 2007 at 4:12:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Tyreese N said...

Heello mate nice post

Friday, July 1, 2022 at 6:20:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home