Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Einstein Made a Poopie!

Seriously. You would think it was the greatest thing in the world!

I'll back up a little bit. Meet Einstein.


Einstein is one of the African Dwarf Frogs that was so generously bestowed upon my household and my children by the OTHER Karen not so long ago. Today, Mayhem and I cleaned out the small plastic aquarium that houses Einstein, whom I have dubbed Little Frog. (OK, really it was me doing the cleaning, let's be realistic here.) Mayhem decided to feed Einstein a little bit of food and then we, quite unceremoniously, dumped her back into her clean tank and put the lid on.

Forty minutes later, I heard a loud, "SQEEEEE!" which was followed by, "Brother! Einstein made a poopie! Come and look!"

One would think that the child who has baby cousins and two very large Labrador Retrievers had never seen solid waste. "Awwwww, it's a little froggie poop," the big brother crooned.

1.) Nobody thinks that the land mines in the backyard are cute on Saturdays when I send them out there to clean up.

AND

B.) Isn't anyone but me annoyed that the little critter is pooping up a clean tank?!?!

Ugh. My blog has been reduced to frog poop. I knit people. Really I do! Honest!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right. You knit. I'm sure of it. lol

Still, frog poop???

Wednesday, November 14, 2007 at 1:17:00 PM EST  
Blogger Karen said...

Hey, Kelli, you have a dead mouse in the toilet on your blog, so I don't want to hear it!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007 at 1:30:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What funny kids. I remember my kids would wait for a clean diaper before they'd poo - always irked me to no end!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007 at 3:10:00 PM EST  
Blogger KTMay said...

Yay for frog poop and yay for me for getting rid of those %#&*# frogs!!! Wooohoooo!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007 at 5:47:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home