Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fall Colors

Buddy Bill and I went back to the cemetery yesterday to see if the leaves had changed more. They had, indeed!!! A rainy day was just clearing, giving me just the right combination of dark clouds and sunlight. So, just fall photos for you today, but they are stunning. Eye candy.


Bury me under a tree like this!

Knitting news:
The afghan will be finished today! I also received an advance invitation to join Karida's sock club which will be announced to the public on Monday. Of course I jumped in! She has the yummiest yarns, and Washington is one of my most favorite places.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some gorgeous trees!

Monday, October 29, 2007 at 4:22:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Sourire11 said...

Thanks for the fall eye candy!

Btw that link to the sock club is dangerous!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 at 9:40:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Maria Elena said...

Love the Fall Colors!
Check out my updaded blog! HEHE!!!

M.E.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 at 3:29:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home