Sunday, October 21, 2007

So much to say, so little time

There's so much to catch up on, but there's a really important baseball game coming on in an hour, so I'll let these photos do it for me.

Mayhem can knit! Slowly, painstakingly, but she is, at last, knitting. She sat with a bunch of us knitting girls at Panera yesterday morning and did it! (Too lazy for links, but hi Sarah, visiting Renee, Mary, Johari, other other Karen.)



The afghan for Buddy Bill is growing, and growing. See? Another row of oatmeal, two more rows of gold, then a border and I'm calling it finished! I need to get back to Cobblestone. (The colors are little washed out in these photos - sorry)




Yesterday afternoon was a perfect day to get pictures of our beautiful autumn foliage. Buddy Bill and I took a walk and I photographed the trees. Don't laugh, but one of the cemeteries here in town has the most beautiful maple trees, so that is where we went.



Have a great week, everyone.

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Off to watch a baseball game too ;-). I remember in college, the cemetary bordering the campus was one of my favorite places to walk.

Sunday, October 21, 2007 at 8:58:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for your daughter knitting! I hope she will love it as much as you!!

Sunday, October 21, 2007 at 10:08:00 PM EDT  
Blogger the secret knitter said...

For your sake, I hope your TV broke before the game started. Not pretty for Cleveland fans.

Sunday, October 21, 2007 at 11:57:00 PM EDT  
Blogger becky c. said...

Poor Indians! *sniff* I like your blanky, though.

Monday, October 22, 2007 at 6:52:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your afghan is so beautiful, I love the colors and am glad I was able to see it in person!

Monday, October 22, 2007 at 10:01:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Beth said...

Yay! for the new knitter!!! :)

Cemeteries are one of the best places for walking. The big one in Cinci is practically and arboretum.

Monday, October 22, 2007 at 7:45:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great look of concentration on her face! Pretty pretty trees!

Monday, October 22, 2007 at 10:13:00 PM EDT  
Blogger KTMay said...

Afghan looks great, Karen!

Oh, those Indians...so close...I'm in the depths of despair!

Cemeteries, especially the old ones, are always so interesting. I love to wander around taking in all of the history...only on bright, sunny days...NEVER at night! EEEeeek!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 at 11:19:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home