Friday, December 07, 2007

Good News, Bad News

Good News: I got the approval for the med that had been helping me and the Rx has already been filled. Hopefully my wrist pain levels will go down soon and I can knit more. I hate not knitting!

Bad News: My best friend had to cancel on our day at Longaberger. Bummer.

Good News: I already have alternate plans made and will have a good time this weekend anyway.

Bad News: That little decorated tree here on my blog is as much holiday decorating as I've gotten done so far!

Good News: As soon as my woodstove and chimney are cleaned tomorrow morning, I'll be able to start getting out Christmas decorations.

Oh look, there's more good news than bad news - at least here. :-) Now for photos!
There's my mom and dad at Mom's birthday party last week. They've been married almost 52 years.


My kids and two of my nephews are singing "Happy Birthday" to their Oma. Mayhem is in the dress, of course. Absent-Minded Professor is wearing glasses.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger becky c. said...

The twirly dress looks like it was worth the trouble!

Friday, December 7, 2007 at 9:56:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home