On The Needles
It seems I have too many things on the needles again, my friends. In order to start decreasing WIP's (works in progress), I'm going to list them all out here, in no particular order. As my kids would say, "Hold on to your underwear!" Maybe this will prompt me to finish something. Maybe.
- Cobblestone Sweater for Buddy Bill. (Have to finish the sleeves and attach them.)
- Mittens from kool-aid dyed yarn that Becky gave me back in the summer.
- Swirl Socks started in August during Arizona trip. (Sock one is 2/3 complete.)
- Fuzzy Feet for Mayhem. (I started these ages ago!)
- Generic Colinette Jitterbug socks (using the label pattern)
- Log Cabin Afghan (mindless, never-ending)
- Irish Hiking Scarf - making good progress on this right now.
- Sweater for me... somewhere in my stash is a raglan, two-tone sweater of Sheep Shop Wool. The front is done. UFO vs. WIP... hmmmm
- Clapotis for me. I know just where it is. It's started and abandoned. I would say this is a UFO at this point.
Methinks there are more than that, but those are the projects that come to mind. So, in the midst of all this incompleteness, what did I do? I joined the "Sock of the Month Club" at my LYS, Yarn Haven. Indie dyers are creating special yarns for us, and Khris, of Chewy Spaghetti (etsy shop) created the first one. As soon as I get a decent photo - it's gray and gloomy here - I'll post one. The yarn is gorgeous, and named "Havenly" after our beloved yarn shop. Yay!
Now I will return to knitting. The question is, which project shall I work on????