Saturday, January 12, 2008

Ya Gotta Love

Ya gotta love a LYS where a worker can show up on a Tuesday nite in pj's. Seriously. Our very own dear Sarah Lou was going to be helping to cover the shop while Bobbie and Dale Ann were at the TNNA Trade Show and she helped out at Insanknitty (our Tuesday knit nite) in her jammies! Imagine what some first time shoppers at Yarn Haven must have thought. No, don't. Just the fact that some new shoppers walked in and shopped with nearly 30 of us sitting around knitting and cackling means they probably didn't even notice Sarah's attire. heheheh




Ya gotta love a special colorway named just for your own beloved LYS. Meet "Havenly" dyed by Khris of Chewy Spaghetti for our upcoming sock club. (Special thanks to the sun for being out today!) This colorway might be available to others later. Right now it's ours, all ours. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Notice the yellow blur? That's a particularly big yellow dog of mine! Notice the green grass? I'm NOT lovin' that! I want the ground to be covered with white stuff. However, I am lovin' the sunshine which is in such short supply this time of year.

I gotta go wind yarn now for that sock club I mentioned. What are you lovin' this weekend?

3 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Oh how I wish I could go to work in jammies. That would truly be perfect.

This weekend, I'm lovin' my pups. The little black dog is begging for attention more than usual. Who would I be to deny her?

Saturday, January 12, 2008 at 6:27:00 PM EST  
Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

That yarn is really special, Karen. How fortunate for you guys. I'll look for it later on.

Sunday, January 13, 2008 at 8:39:00 AM EST  
Blogger the secret knitter said...

I'm loving having a break after a hectic week and the Blue Jackets winning two games.

Sunday, January 13, 2008 at 10:35:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home