How Long is a Long Weekend?
On Monday, there's no school because of President's Day. So just how long is a long weekend?
- Long enough to go to Costco and buy laundry detergent, coffee and dog treats (to bribe the dogs) and a big apple pie (to bribe the kids).
- Long enough to wash some hand knits in the kitchen sink. (Shown drying on the lid of my washer. The sweater is LLBean, by the way.)
- Long enough to do 9 loads of laundry on Saturday.
- Long enough to fill up my new Namaste Laguna knitting bag from The Loopy Ewe. (Hey, it wasn't yarn!)
- Long enough to play in the snow before it melts with the rain that is coming.
- Long enough for a birthday dinner out on Monday with Buddy Bill who won't tell me where we're going!
- Long enough to play (much too long!) on Ravelry. A Cleveland Indians Fans group has been added. NOTE: Stitch n Pitch July 10!! Stitch n Pitch Calendar
- Long enough to sit and knit. And nap.
- Long enough to take Absent-Minded Professor to a friend's to play all day. (Hooray!)
- Long enough to work on plans for Buddy Bill and I to take the kids to Niagara Falls at the end of June. (Hey, if that doesn't scare him off, nothing will!)
What are you doing with your weekend?