Friday, April 25, 2008

New Goodies

















A few goodies have arrived at my house recently and I took the time yesterday to snap a couple photos for you.

On the right (front) is "Yes We Can" by Mama E. I won that yarn in a raffle at the Knitter's for Obama board on Ravelry... after buying one skein of my own! Go figure. Behind that, is a skein of Loopy Legends, and a skein of Numma Numma (Cinnamon and Brown Sugar).

The photo at the top left is my latest Etsy treasure. That's my cell phone case and boyfriend wallet from Blissful. I had been looking for a wallet small enough to fit in my pocket for the trip to Washington, DC. Go check out Etsy if haven't been there. Handmade treasures galore!

Below is a test shot of my Log Cabin afghan in progress. Last night was Mayhem's spring program at school and I took the afghan along to work on as my mindless knitting. That was taken on my lap in a dimly lit gymnasium. Can I just say I love my new Nikon?!

Have a great weekend!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

And your new new Nikon loves you back! Major score on the goodies, Karen. I just received some Numma Numma in Nutella myself.

Saturday, April 26, 2008 at 4:02:00 PM EDT  
Blogger becky c. said...

Cool yarn!!! (We have to talk about your bitty bag addiction)

Saturday, April 26, 2008 at 6:18:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree cool yarn i didn't know there was an OBAMA colorway! very cool!

Saturday, April 26, 2008 at 6:32:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great goodies! Nikons are awesome, aren't they?

Monday, April 28, 2008 at 3:43:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Sourire11 said...

The Obama colorway is so fun!!! I totally didn't know that existed. Very cool.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008 at 8:49:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home