Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Alive and Almost Well

Hey, I'm still alive. The fatigue from the strep is taking a looooong time to go away, but I am recovering. I think this is why the doctor says, "Make sure to take ALL of the antibiotics. All 10 days of them." No kidding.

I am knitting. I am working on a pair of mittens for Bill's younger son for Christmas. Mitten one is done and mitten 2 has a cuff. I am getting ready to seam up a pair of felted clogs for College Kid for Christmas, and dash them into the washer for felting. Funny that the older one is College Kid, even though both of them are now in college. Hmmmm...





No knitting photos, but how about this? Boy and Dog:

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Karen, sorry you're feeling so poorly. I want to know what the boy is reading! It's perhaps something my boy would like reading.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 at 12:14:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Almost decided to swing through Toledo to come home from Windsor on Sunday, but really, why do that when I don't know where you live? lol

Went to Jackson and bought Swan Creek Candles at the outlet instead.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 at 12:40:00 PM EST  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Karen, I'm glad you're feeling better. Being sick is no fun. Cute pic of the boy and his dog.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 at 5:52:00 PM EST  
Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

Karen, that strep is no joke. I'm glad you're following your doctor's directions and are now feeling a little less like you've been run over by an 18-wheeler.

Here's to continued improvement!

Thursday, November 20, 2008 at 9:57:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are starting to feel better - strep does take forever to recover from! Cute picture!

Sunday, November 23, 2008 at 8:08:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're on the mend!

Boy and dog look perfect together. :)

Sunday, November 23, 2008 at 11:03:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home