Thursday, September 18, 2008

On a Roll

I seem to be on a roll with completing WIP's and making them FO's right now. Here, for your viewing pleasure, is my Dream in Color Shrug. I finished it Tuesday evening at knit nite at Yarn Cravin' (the best yarn shop in town!)





I started this in mid-June, then put it aside to finish Bill's sweater. This is my first big lace project. It wasn't hard once I kept track of where I was in the pattern! (and yes, I know there are yarn ends sticking out, waiting to be woven in!)

This is finished just in time to wear to A Wool Gathering this weekend. I'm looking forward to going, and even better, Bill is going along! We're combining it with Parents' Weekend at Wittenberg University and a quick visit with College Kid.

I've started a hat, and a new knitting adventure. Stranded knitting. I'm knitting the Fake Isle Hat in brown and orange. Photos soon!

Now I need to concentrate on all those unfinished pairs of socks...

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger The Gadabout Knitter said...

That is absolutely gorgeous! Great job!

Thursday, September 18, 2008 at 11:57:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely!

Thursday, September 18, 2008 at 7:06:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Cannot wait to see action shots! :)

Thursday, September 18, 2008 at 7:55:00 PM EDT  
Blogger becky c. said...

Ooooo, I love it!! Looking forward to seeing your fake isle hat - FUN!

Thursday, September 18, 2008 at 8:54:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty shrug!!

Friday, September 19, 2008 at 1:54:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Sourire11 said...

Beautiful!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 5:32:00 PM EDT  
Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

This is terrific! Love the yummy Dream in Color. And ends? I don't see no stinkin' ends.

Wear your shrug in good health.

Saturday, September 27, 2008 at 2:54:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home