Saturday, September 13, 2008

Cell Phone Pics and Finished Sweaters Don't Mix

The photo really doesn't do it justice, but I couldn't wait to share it with you. I was so impatient to share it, that I had Buddy Bill try on the Cobblestone this morning while he was still in his p.j.'s and I shot the photo with my cell phone.
Remember, though, that:

1. It FITS!

2.. It's finished!!

3. This is my first adult-sized sweater ever.

4. Both sleeves match in length and width.

5. It's finished!!!

I bet you probably want to see it, crummy photo and all, huh?



I promise better photos soon. For so many reasons, I love this photo!!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger rohanknitter said...

It looks great!

Saturday, September 13, 2008 at 2:16:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks awesome! Great job!!! I am almost done with the hem of Sean's. I have a looooong way to go! LOL!

Sunday, September 14, 2008 at 11:13:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are just shameless - posting pics of your man in his pjs (probably after a night of debauchery between you two.) :)

It is awesome!! Well done!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 at 3:56:00 PM EDT  
Blogger the secret knitter said...

Very nice. And, oh, by the way, someone I know finished his first pair of socks.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 at 9:15:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Sourire11 said...

It looks so good! And how wonderful that it fits and it's finished and the sleeves are perfect! Great first sweater!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 5:31:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home