Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Summer Homework


Loved ones. Family. Children. Smiling faces. Adventurous day trips. Playing.



Family. Loved ones. Daytime adventures.
Playing. Fresh fruit.
Flowers in the rain.
A tiny knitted sock. Sunset at the river.

Kids swimming in the pool. Laughter. Telling bad jokes. Sock yarns.











The Photos That
Capture Your Summer












The tiny knitted sock your son helped with


The kids playing together... nicely!

Raindrops on the lilies.

Show me in pictures what has captured your summer moments. Put them on your blog. Then send me a link in the comments. I'll offer up a yarny prize, (maybe two) from my stash by using a random number drawing.

All comments with links to your photos must be posted by midnight EST Sunday July 13.

Now go capture your summer!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOT! I am first! ;) Fun contest! Thanks for the opportunity to post fun pictures! :)

Wednesday, July 9, 2008 at 8:42:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm leaving my contest entry on the blog today (7/10). :)

Thursday, July 10, 2008 at 12:20:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Sourire11 said...

What a fun contest!!! I need to give this one some thought.... great idea, though!

Thursday, July 10, 2008 at 1:11:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos and sentiment!

Thursday, July 10, 2008 at 6:10:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home