Friday, October 27, 2006

Loose Ends

Last night I finished the Heartbreakingly Cute baby kimono. Wait. Let me rephrase that. I finished knitting the baby kimono. I also washed and blocked it. Now I'm waiting, rather impatiently, for it to dry so that I can seam up the sides and arms and sew on the ties.

Quite honestly, I'm quite pleased with myself for completing another project without doing any of the following:

  1. Buying more yarn.
  2. Starting another project.
  3. Setting the kimono aside and leaving it unfinished.
  4. Buying more yarn.

During the day yesterday I was in Ann Arbor, MI (GO BLUE!!) and I found a cute little yarn store at 306 South Main Street called Busy Hands. Look it up if you get the chance. I'll try to find a link for you. There was nothing there that I couldn't buy at my LYS here; one of the criteria I have for purchases that I try to adhere to strictly. It was fun, however, to browse and get new ideas.

Those that know me in real life, though, know I'm never short on ideas. They usually involve some sort of mischief. ;-) Life is short. We get one shot. So I make sure I have a good time and laugh. A lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home