Saturday, December 16, 2006

The Great Tree Compromise of 2006

Sometimes, Mayhem and The Absent-Minded Professor really surprise me. After standing bare for two nights, decorated with only white lights, the Christmas tree is ready! My children came up with what I am now calling The Great Tree Compromise of 2006.

You may recall that I wanted to cover the tree with snowflakes and my Longaberger Tree Trimming baskets. The kids wanted their usual hodge podge of ornaments.

The Compromise: Snowflakes and Partial Hodge Podge sans Baskets.


And my beautiful, surprising, children. Once in a while, they let me know that they really do love each other! Maybe I don't have to give up hope for the future after all. (I don't think they're trying to squeeze the snot out of each other...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home