Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Which Reindeer Are You?

You Are Blitzen

Always in good spirits, you're the reindeer who loves to party down with Santa.

Why You're Naughty: You're always blitzed on Christmas Eve, while flying!

Why You're Nice: You mix up a mean eggnog martini.


Awww, c'mon! Am I really Blitzen? Not Cupid? Not Rudolph? Maybe I better ditch my friends in low places!
I'm still knitting, of course. Purse number 3 is almost finished. Yay!
Today, Buddy B and I measured the Irish Hiking Scarf. It was 44 inches long... longer at the end of the day. We spent the past two days co-teaching. Well, actually I taught and he got paid to watch me. ;-) I was doing a classroom unit on teen depression, the regular teacher was out the past two days, and Buddy B was subbing. I believe B's words were, "Is America great, or what!"
What's this have to do with knitting, you ask? While the students watched the video portion of my lesson, I worked on the scarf. I also had many students ask about knitting. Right now I'm mulling over the idea of maybe offering a knitting club after school once a week, or before school during breakfast time. Even some of the male basketball players picked up my scarf and needles and tried to manipulate the stitches and figure it out!
Guess what else? Yesterday it snowed! Yay! Snow!* Snow!* Snow!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home