Thursday, November 23, 2006

Cables and Fog

OK, Liz, I can do cables after four beers. Look! Irish Hiking Scarf (and my first cables) begun.

Too bad the person I first thought of when I saw this pattern will never be the recipient of anything I make. Long story.

And, this is what my drive to and from my parents' looked like today for Thanksgiving. Fog. Fog. And more fog. The photo was taken at 10:4o AM and the trees had ice on them. Tonight there is a dense fog advisory, and after arriving home I learned about a 10-15 car pile-up on the same highway I traveled earlier. I sure am glad I came home early.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Impressive! I can barely do STOCKINETTE after beer! I hope your complicated situation simplifies.

Friday, November 24, 2006 at 10:02:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home