Sunday, December 31, 2006

Lime Blue and Resolutions

I have pictures! And they are all related to knitting. But first, have you noticed the falling snowflakes? I'm still tweaking the size and speed, but this seems to be the only way to get snow in NW Ohio this year!

First up, the Lime Blue Malabrigo Merino that I found in a clearance bin... the really dark areas aren't black, but a deep navy blue. What will I do with Lime Blue, you ask? I already have plans! Check out Kureyon Chan from Mag Knits.

And next, my progress so far on IHS #2. Just changing the color of the yarn, and using a chunkier yarn has changed the whole personality of the scarf knit with the same pattern. Knitting magic. Waaaay cool.


Today is the last day of 2006. In many ways, I'll be glad to see it go; happy to look forward to a fresh start and new adventures. Make your resolutions - knitting and otherwise - if you're so inclined. Make sure the people you love know that you love them. Take the time to tell them, even if it's awkward. Don't assume that they know. Dream more. Worry less. Be kind. Spread peace.

~*~* Happy New Year, dear friends and readers! ~*~*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful Yarn! Love the lime and blue:) The scarf is coming along nicely, too. What yarn is that?

Ang

Monday, January 1, 2007 at 4:25:00 PM EST  
Blogger Karen said...

The scarf is Paton's Soy Wool Stripes... I found it at Michael's.

Monday, January 1, 2007 at 7:36:00 PM EST  
Blogger Sourire11 said...

Ooooh pretty yarn!

Welcome to Knit Ohio!

Tuesday, January 2, 2007 at 4:41:00 PM EST  
Blogger g-girl said...

I was going to say how cool your ihs was looking! I would never have thought that it was the sws! It looks awesome! :)

Tuesday, January 2, 2007 at 9:18:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home