Wednesday, December 27, 2006

AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!

Where are my size 7's??? Not the short ones, the 14" bamboo ones??

I wound my yarn. I did my swatch on the #8's and got gauge (Yay me!). I was ready to start knitting my raglan sweater. This afternoon was mine, all mine, I tell you! Mayhem was out with her dad this afternoon and Absent-Minded Professor is at his Oma's this week with his guy cousins.

When I sat down to get started on the sweater, however, I couldn't find my size 7's. I needed them to start the ribbing at the bottom of the sweater!

They were nowhere to be found. I dug all through the basket that is home to my needles. Zip. Nada. Zilch. I don't have other projects right now that would be using those #7's... It's quite possible that Mayhem swiped them at some point. How utterly frustrating.

First thing in the morning I'm heading out to buy a new set of #7's. That's a sure way to make sure the original pair shows up, right?

I can post some finished items... All of the felted clutches together, and the Irish Hiking Scarf.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Beth, I have size 7's that I bought at Michael's - the brand is Clover.

Friday, December 29, 2006 at 8:40:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home