Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Progress

What do you know? It looks like a sock. Sort of. The heel is turned. I've picked up the gussett stitches and am working on the instep. Today was gloriously sunny (but cold) so the sock made a trip outside for a photo. I may actually get to start sock number two by the end of the week!

Spring arrives tonight and Bruno thought he would celebrate by parading around the yard with a very big stick. He thought he was helping me clean the yard. Then he whapped me in the side of the knee with it. Thanks, Bru-nut. I don't plan to photograph the large bruise that is already forming. Here's the dog and the stick.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great so far!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007 at 1:44:00 AM EDT  
Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

Greetings from the Twilight Zone and Karen B...

Ah, now I see your Wild Thing socks-in-progress. Looking good!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007 at 2:47:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home