Saturday, July 14, 2007

Back to Socks

I am back to socks, baby! Finally. Sock 2 of my Thuja pair is nearing the heel, the cuff being almost done. What a quick knit this is!

There are a couple of neat things I have to tell you about, too. First, I ordered some earrings for myself this week. If you want some handmade beaded jewelry, check out The Arbor Beading Co. Two ladies in Ann Arbor, MI making earrings, necklaces, and bracelets that are amazing and priced well. The earrings I bought are stunning! I am a big fan of the lever-back earrings, which is what drew me to them.

I also did a little time on etsy. I found a little wallet for my DPN's and bought one for Sarah and Becky also. (I love giving presents!) They are little and cute. And the girls at Piddleloop included such a great bunch of goodies with my order from other etsy vendors, so it's totally worth ordering! They included some hand-stamped gift tags, a couple of stitch markers, some pin-on buttons from their shop.



Today I'm heading out for a quick visit with K2, my oldest and dearest friend. Just an overnight and the baby shower tomorrow for her sister. Try not to have too much fun without me!

4 Comments:

Blogger becky c. said...

Won't be the same without you, but we will endeavor to limp along. Yay socks! (except the one I am working on today and am SOOOOO tired of)

Saturday, July 14, 2007 at 2:47:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, you'd get no argument from me about knitting socks!

Sunday, July 15, 2007 at 10:26:00 PM EDT  
Blogger sarah lou said...

woooooooooooohooooooooooooo! for socks. picked back up on harvey and am in the gusset decreases. i think when i'm in the foot i'll let myself cast on for jaywalkers.

i wanna hear how much k2's sister loved the B(S)J!!

i missed you this weekend!

Monday, July 16, 2007 at 12:46:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great trip and I hope the new Mom likes the wonderful sweater you've made!

Monday, July 16, 2007 at 2:55:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home