Saturday, July 07, 2007

Progress

Look! I really am knitting and making progress. The Baby Surprise Jacket is looking exactly as it should! I have about 30 rows left to knit. They are the loooooong rows, but I am feeling confident that this little booger will be completed in time for the baby shower. Tomorrow I will go looking for buttons. I have some in mind already.


As much as I love knitting baby things, I can honestly say I have no desire for another baby!

More progress has been made. I often mention Yarn Haven and our Tuesday nite antics there. I can now point you toward *drumroll please* Yarn Haven! One of my very favorite places has now joined the world wide web, which is another one of my favorite places.

The next two photos are just for viewing pleasure. My love affair with Cider Moon yarns continues. Last week all glacier weight yarns were on sale. Knowing my self-imposed yarn restriction for July was coming up, I treated myself to 3 colorways.

Winter Wheat, Winter Twilight, Positano


Closeup of Winter Twilight and Positano

I will get back to socks. And my Log Cabin Afghan. And my secret project. I will. I will. I will.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your baby jacket is sooo cute!!!

Sunday, July 8, 2007 at 9:45:00 AM EDT  
Blogger becky c. said...

Wow - you are really zipping along! Can't wait to see it done.

Sunday, July 8, 2007 at 11:04:00 AM EDT  
Blogger sarah lou said...

it will be perfect. and you will be happy you put the extra effort in to make it perfect. :)

no trip to detroit, today, maybe wednesday...

Sunday, July 8, 2007 at 4:16:00 PM EDT  
Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

BSJ=very cute! And how could you not continue your CM affair? I, too, fell under the sway of Winter Wheat and Positano. Now if only my body would cooperate enough to knit...

Sunday, July 8, 2007 at 6:59:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your BSJ is so nice! Lovely yarn too!

Sunday, July 8, 2007 at 9:59:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Sourire11 said...

Adorable baby jacket!

Yeah... the CM sale got me, too.

And dude, silky wool for $2 per skein? Go buy all of it right now. ;-)

Monday, July 9, 2007 at 3:02:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Diane said...

But babies are sooo much fun .... especially when they go home with their mom after you are finished playing with them. lol

The baby jacket is really cute.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 at 8:56:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home