Wednesday, July 11, 2007

This One Time, At Knit Nite...

This was a little bit of how last night's Knit Nite at Yarn Haven went...

Sarah put on her Coachella sweater and paraded around. Everyone said, "Ooooooh" and "aaaaaah!" then resumed knitting. Sarah took off Coachella. A bit later, Sarah put on her Coachella again. All the new people said, "Oooooooh!" and "aaaaaah!" Sarah took off Coachella. Will Sarah ever knit again?

From the back room room, Becky was heard to exclaim, "Those are some BIG balls! What would one do with those balls??" And she calls herself a doctor!

All of us in attendance were treated to yarn last night. What fun! I ended up with pink, very soft angora. Everyone said, when it was my turn to choose, that I had to pick something to knit pasties from. Sheesh! Is that ever going to go away?? I haven't checked to see if Bruno likes angora as much as he enjoys alpaca.

One last announcement. The party can now begin! My invite to Ravelry arrived yesterday! Yes, friends, ttownknitiot is in da house. Be patient if you are waiting for your invite. I joined the wait list around May 20.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger sarah lou said...

w00t! i have been working on eric's sock, today. :) travis would be proud...

also, i tell funny stories...

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 at 4:07:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a bone to pick with you missy. Where the hell was I when you all joined Ravelry? I do believe I posted info on Ravelry on the 30th of May and was the first to speak about it.

I see now where we stand. LOL!

You can expect some pastie knit out of rug wool to arrive asap. LMAO!

;)

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 at 6:21:00 PM EDT  
Blogger becky c. said...

Oh man! That little quote will likely bring me the same notoriety as your pasties picture.

Beware the angora!! I used some for my sideways socks and at least an ounce of fuzz floated up my nose. Ah-chooo!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 at 9:41:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have Ravelry envy. I think I signed up on the list like a month later than you, so I guess I've got a month more of waiting to do. :( Have fun on there, you crazy kid! We'll probably never see you again! ;)

Thursday, July 12, 2007 at 8:05:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are going to love Ravelry. Look me up! My user name is Sherry.

Thursday, July 12, 2007 at 7:35:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for Ravelry!

Friday, July 13, 2007 at 2:43:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home