Thursday, July 12, 2007

Congratulations, It's a Sweater!

The BSJ is complete. Three full days before the baby shower, I am finished. If you recall, I had gotten to row 50 or 51 and ripped it all out and started all over. There are 114 rows. This BSJ is going to my best friend's little sister, whom I have known since she was born!



Details:
Yarn: Louet Gems Opal Sportweight Superwash
Color: Willow Green and Yellow
Needles: KnitPicks Options U.S. size 5
Buttons: Puppy Pawprints from Michael's


We now return to our regularly scheduled Summer of Socks.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger sarah lou said...

can i say it enough times and places?!?! wooooohoooooooooooo!

hehehe it's too cute! great job! bring on the socks!!

Thursday, July 12, 2007 at 11:38:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Beth said...

And with time to spare! Those are the best buttons ever. ;)

Thursday, July 12, 2007 at 3:51:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, this turned out so cute! I keep misreading BSJ, for just plain ole BJ! Where is my mind?!?!

Thursday, July 12, 2007 at 4:22:00 PM EDT  
Blogger becky c. said...

I love it!! The garter stitch dreams will fade eventually.

Thursday, July 12, 2007 at 5:15:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Melissa said...

Too cute! Love the colors!

Thursday, July 12, 2007 at 7:50:00 PM EDT  
Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

This may be my favorite BSJ so far, Karen! Those paw print buttons are the sweetest little things :o)

Thursday, July 12, 2007 at 10:14:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How very cute!

Friday, July 13, 2007 at 2:44:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home