Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What's New?

So, besides the New Year, what's new?

I have a few FO's I can show you!

Since 2011 started, I have completed the following projects already... Okay, I admit the first one is cheating, since I started this pair of mittens in mid-December. They were intended to be part of Mayhem's Christmas gifts.

Mayhem's Mittens

Next up, a hat for Bill. I used the leftovers of Berocco Ultra Alpaca that I had from Dad's hat. It's soft and warm, and knit up quickly.

Bill's hat

Sticking with the winter accessories, this next hat will be gifted to a friend next month. My pal Chris, whom I've known since junior high, currently lives in L.A., but remains loyal to Ohio State. He'll be back in Ohio in February, and requested a hat in (blech, phooey, gag!) OSU colors.

Ugly hat for a Friend

I've dubbed it the "Ugly-ass hat," and decided I'm a very good friend!

The kids and I think that Bruno is having an identity crisis, or has aspirations of being a sheep dog. He's taken to carrying around this:

DSC_0171

and sleeping with it, too!

0109012211.jpg

We're in the middle of a January deep-freeze, but had happy mail yesterday. Our new swim suits for the cruise arrived! Hooray for Lands' End Overstocks!
:-)

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sourire11 said...

Love the purple mittens! and that you get to go on a cruise. What a great thing to look forward to on cold, gray days like today.

Monday, January 24, 2011 at 2:12:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home