Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Did you?

Did you vote today?


1102001339.jpg

Here's a crummy cell phone photo of the sticker I received after voting. It only took a few minutes of time, and I popped in and out of my polling place after visiting the dentist this morning.

I always make a point of voting, even on the "off years" or for mid-term elections. Ohio was voting for Governor, state senators, and the school district where my home is located had a very large levy on the ballot. In the past I may have voiced my opinion of those who make excuses for not voting. My parents grew up in Germany during WWII, and emigrated to The United States in the early 1950's. Neither has missed an opportunity to vote since receiving citizenship.

The right to vote is such a privilege!! I hope you exercised your right to vote today... otherwise, no griping, whining, or complaining.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home