Wednesday, October 20, 2010

FO Alert

I actually have a Finished Object to show off today! The hat I started for Dad is complete, all the way down to weaving in the ends. My younger sister will deliver it to him on Saturday. Interesting... there's a pattern here. I knit for Dad, little sister delivers the hand knits to him, I see him with the gifted knits later. (Remember the socks??)

Anyway, here's the finished Utopia hat. Please excuse the crummy cell phone photo. I was excited and couldn't wait to get a photo uploaded from my trusty Nikon.

1020001723.jpg

My nephew is out of the hospital and adjusting to life with diabetes. He's really taking it all in stride and is back at school. Thanks so much for the prayers and good wishes.

In knitting news, while sitting watching TV last night, I decided to teach myself something new. I dug out my little book of Magic Loop Knitting and a long circular needle and taught myself how to knit using one long circular needle. This is something that I have been meaning to learn for ages. With having a bum shoulder, I figure I need to exercise my brain. ;-)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home