Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy (Brrrrrrr) Easter

This afternoon I was looking at my calendar and looking outside. Checking again. And checking the thermometer on my back porch. It was a balmy 29 degrees. My calendar says it's April 7. This afternoon, most of the day in fact, this was the scene outside my windows:


Inside, the kids and I were busy creating these:


I also have a FO to report! The Booga Bag is finished. I'll only show you the "before" felting photo for now. This is going to my sister for her birthday next week. In case she's reading, the completed item won't be shown yet. Rest assured, it is completely felted and put together, straps and all. And it's beautiful!

I hope the Easter Bunny has some ear muffs and mittens for tomorrow.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Looks cold. Happy Easter to you!

Sunday, April 8, 2007 at 1:32:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Sourire11 said...

boo to the snow.

cute eggs and booga bag, though!

Monday, April 9, 2007 at 12:48:00 PM EDT  
Blogger g-girl said...

the eggs look great! I can't believe it was snowing for your Easter!! :( Can't wait to see booga felted!

Monday, April 9, 2007 at 1:57:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home