Thursday, March 29, 2007

Second Verse, Same As The First

My first "big people" sock is finished!

The second half of the pair is already underway. Hopefully it will go faster than the first. I am even pleased with the way the first half of the pair turned out. Wild Thing (which is what I've named the sock, even though the pattern is called Just Ribbing) even fits! That's always a plus when knitting a sock that one intends to keep for one's self, I've discovered. Proof that the sock fits is below.
I love the way the toe finished up! Who says grafting the toe is tough?


Did anyone score good loot at The Loopy Ewe last night? In the wink of an eye, nearly everything added in the update was gone. I managed to get a hank of Yarn Pirate sock, color "Sonoma" and a hank of Cider Moon Glacier in a yummy pink and green colorway called "Giddy." I also had some of Yarn Pirate's "Malamute" in my cart, but it was snatched away before I could check out. *sigh* Who has my Malamute???

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely socks! Can't wait to see your loot.

Thursday, March 29, 2007 at 10:29:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your malamute at: http://chrissythegreat.blogspot.com.

Friday, March 30, 2007 at 3:26:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home