Thursday, April 02, 2009

Miss Me?

I know I have been M.I.A., and I apologize. There's been so much going on, but not that you would want to be bored with, I bet. (Some health issues for me, that I am sorting out with a neurologist and rheumatologist this month)


There's still knitting and fun with friends when I'm not totally incapacitated by pain or migraines.
Another dishcloth for at Bill's place.



Dinner and Knitting with Friends of P from Chicago... and a couple of brave men. ;-)

Green Cake and beer for St. Patrick's Day. (I saved you a bite!)

Want to see something cool I just bought? Knit Kit I ordered this from The Loopy Ewe, since I had a store credit - you know, being a frequent shopper will get you those! Once it arrives, a review on the performance will surely be in order.

BIG NEWS ALERT: My knitting friend Jeanne has just launched her own yarn line!! You can find her online shop and colorways here at Yarndeavors. I have bought some of this delicious, gorgeous yarn and let me tell you, this is one purchase you will NOT regret!!!

I will blog more, I promise. Rest assured, I am still alive. Just keeping my head above water.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Liz said...

I did misss you Karen. Sorry your migranes are bothering you. Gentle {{hugs}} coming your way.

Thursday, April 2, 2009 at 10:11:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Migraines suck. I hope they figure out how to alleviate them soon.

Thank you for the Yarndeavors props! I'm so glad you're enjoying the yarn.

Thursday, April 2, 2009 at 5:27:00 PM EDT  
Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

I think of you often and thank you for checking in with us. Health issues suck rotten eggs. Just pop in when you can, OK?

BTW, was just at Loopy the other day, looking at the Knit Kit. Serendipity, thy name is Karen :)

Sunday, April 5, 2009 at 9:12:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Kelli said...

Those knit kits look really interesting. A review would be much appreciated. :)

Sunday, April 5, 2009 at 3:54:00 PM EDT  
Blogger becky c. said...

I have nominated you for a Kreativ Blogger award! See my blog for details.

http://knitasha.typepad.com

Sunday, April 5, 2009 at 4:42:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home