Saturday, April 21, 2007

Icing On The Cake

Wow! A gorgeous day... a morning with a friend knitting, having coffee and yarn shopping... driving in the sunshine singing American Pie at the top of our lungs... What could be better? I was thinking it was pretty much darn near perfect.

Arriving home to a BIG package from my Knitters Treat Exchange Secret Pal changed all of that. Now my pal isn't a secret, either! My Pal sent me a box that was loaded with goodies and I took pictures as I opened them so you can see all the treats below.

This package really was the icing on the cake, making a good day into a great day.

Caron Simply Soft and a magazine to read.


Elsebeth Lavold and Lion Chenille

Goodies for pampering me!

Mmmmm... chocolate. Isn't this mug pretty?

I have coveted this book for so long... Thank you!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger g-girl said...

lovely goodies! :) your package definitely was icing on the cake! ;) oh, I was coveting the cables book myself and I got it for Christmas. :) Enjoy!!

Saturday, April 21, 2007 at 6:39:00 PM EDT  
Blogger sarah lou said...

i am so jealous of your goodies!! and it really was a wonderful day, wasn't it?!? :) yay beginning the day with yarn and sunshine - although, my angle on the morning sun earned me a little too much sun on ONE arm. bwaaaahahaha!

Sunday, April 22, 2007 at 10:52:00 AM EDT  
Blogger picperfic said...

you were really spoilt! A wonderful package..lucky you. I got spoiled too, great fun!

Sunday, April 22, 2007 at 1:28:00 PM EDT  
Blogger A 30-something femme createrix said...

So glad you enjoyed it all :) YAY!

Monday, April 23, 2007 at 2:51:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun! Great gifts!

Monday, April 23, 2007 at 2:54:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home