Friday, April 13, 2007

On the line

My favorite doggy sheets

OK, OK. I know, it's not knitting content, like I promised. The temps outside made it over fifty degrees today and I had to take advantage of the breezy weather and blue skies. Who knows how long it will last? Besides, have you ever slept on sheets hung outside to dry in the sun? Not much compares, and it's one of my very favorite things on earth. Perhaps more than four or five hours of sleep is in store for me tonight.


My Cardinal friend supervised the laundry. He's a regular visitor to my backyard. Normally I hear him before I see him. Isn't he gorgeous?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, that's one of my very favorite smells. and my favorite spring harbinger is the song of the redwing black bird.

Friday, April 13, 2007 at 7:26:00 PM EDT  
Blogger g-girl said...

oh, must you make me jealous and remind me of the freshness of sheets hung out to dry on the line??? :( Yours is the second post I've read today featuring wash hung on a clothesline! :)

Saturday, April 14, 2007 at 6:54:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Sourire11 said...

Great picture of the cardinal! What a beautiful bird...

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 at 11:37:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home