Sunday, April 22, 2007

Yarn P0rn

Plain and simple. Yarn p0rn today. It was an absolutely perfect day to take photos outside.

I have Cider Moon's Glacier yarn in two different colorways for your viewing pleasure. Nope. Make that three. My sock in progress begged to be included in the photo shoot! You know how pushy socks can be. I tried to hide the sock in the daffodils, but that pushy sock kept forcing its way to the front by the time I grabbed the camera.

Presenting Jackie O (partial proceeds of each sale go to the Komen Foundation)...


And the brilliant Go-Go...

The two together... my crabapple tree is ready to bloom.

Last but not least, the pushy sock in progress, in Banana Cabana.

That's it for today. I spent the day outside, knitting, reading, playing, got the car washed. Hope it was beautiful in your neighborhood.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

i'm drooling... the yarn looks preeeeeeeeeeetttty!!! So does the sock!!!!! Those will be nice and bright when they're done!

Sunday, April 22, 2007 at 7:18:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Kristin said...

Mothers day is much sooner... I think it should make that list :) Military Ball was fun... I'll put some pictures up in my update later :) I survived!!!!!

Sunday, April 22, 2007 at 7:33:00 PM EDT  
Blogger g-girl said...

gorgeous pictures! wish it had been that beautiful here! :)

Sunday, April 22, 2007 at 8:12:00 PM EDT  
Blogger miss ewe said...

It IS beautiful here today, thanks! That Cider Moon is AMAZING! I love the colourways!

Sunday, April 22, 2007 at 9:28:00 PM EDT  
Blogger sarah lou said...

mmmmmm... love them all!

i'll be starting the heel of sweet potato pie loveliness before i go to bed, tonight. :) how's your clapotis coming?

Sunday, April 22, 2007 at 10:05:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So very pretty!!!

Monday, April 23, 2007 at 2:55:00 PM EDT  
Blogger becky c. said...

That tree is gorgeous! Just had to stop by and say hi - I'm a fellow Toledo knitblogger.

Monday, April 23, 2007 at 6:52:00 PM EDT  
Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

That Cider Moon yarn? One of the things that make you go yum! And those daffodil socks just embody sunshine and flowers. Nice!

Monday, April 23, 2007 at 8:50:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Sourire11 said...

I'm seeing this cider moon all over the blogs lately and after seeing these colors I soooo need to get my hands on some!!! I *love* the pink/black color.

Thursday, April 26, 2007 at 12:06:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home