Monday, August 13, 2007

A Feast For The Eyes

Some scenery for you from my trip. I think the photos speak for themselves. We are blessed with amazing beauty right here in our own country, friends. Make time to go see it. Take someone you love.


eeek! It's me!
Sunset at the Grand Canyon is an event that I will never forget. The beauty cannot be easily put into words, but I will readily admit to having tears streaming down my face while watching it, in near silence, with people from all over the world.

Sunset at The Grand Canyon, Yaki Point


Chapel of The Holy Cross, Sedona


Our last night in Phoenix we were given this beautiful show! Yes, right over our hotel. See the white speck on the balcony? That's K2 outside our door.

I'm still trying to figure out how I came home 4 lbs. lighter. Not complaining, though!

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time!!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007 at 3:06:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Twitchy Knitter said...

The pictures are just lovely!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007 at 7:28:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Beth said...

I think I took some of those same pictures on my trip. So beautiful.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007 at 8:21:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures! You had a wonderful time I bet!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007 at 8:37:00 AM EDT  
Blogger becky c. said...

My guess is more walking and less time sitting on your butt knitting! Tonight - we sit!!

So, did you walk on the see-through bridge?

Tuesday, August 14, 2007 at 11:27:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Jacque said...

gorgeous scenery!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007 at 11:50:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Sourire11 said...

Great pics!!! Sounds like you had a lovely time.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007 at 1:41:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chapel of the Holy Cross = Skinniest. Chapel. Ever. :) I've never been out in that part of the country, but we're hoping to go there next year. Yay for rainbows, too!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007 at 7:09:00 PM EDT  
Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

Amazingly beautiful!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007 at 7:31:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home