Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Indulge Me

Knitting is still slow. I am seeing my doctor Friday morning about the pain (and my insomnia issues). So please, indulge me a few more trip photos, will you?

First up, Buffalo Bill's! Buddy B, this is for you. That little gift I bought you... the tokens? I found them in this shop. This place is in Cave Creek, just outside of Phoenix.

Next stop, The Horny Toad. Great lunch. Lots of giggles. My girlfriends insisted on taking me here for lunch as opposed to The Satisfied Frog across the street. Hmmmmm, I wonder why?

And look! In case one should need to make a call...

And here we all are together...
K2 has been my best friend since 3rd grade. Linda I've known since Kindergarten and now lives in Phoenix. And me. We all graduated from high school together. Our parents still go to church together. (That's kind of scary!) Especially since we have memories of one-liners from our trip like,

"I said 'skank' not 'skunk'!"

"Dry Beaver? I hate when the beaver is dry!"

And this one, courtesy of Linda's husband Steve:

"When I have to hold the menu past the end of my dick, I'll get glasses"

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

That's the best kind of vacation! :)

Wednesday, August 15, 2007 at 11:22:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweetheart, we were seperated at birth! My kind of people! ;)

Wednesday, August 15, 2007 at 1:03:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those one liners crack me up!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007 at 2:52:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm dying from the jokes.

Monday, August 20, 2007 at 9:21:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home