Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thank You

My head is returning to normal today. OK, I'll rephrase that, since I know some of you are laughing at the thought of anything about me being normal. My head is returning to as normal as possible. The migraine pain is gone and I spent today rehydrating and recovering from the medication hangover. I did go to work today. There was so much to catch up on!

The sympathy and good thoughts you all sent yesterday were greatly appreciated. I'm looking forward to a quiet night tonight, a new episode of Grey's Anatomy, and knitting. I have barely touched my knitting in two days, but did work on my sock last night at Mayhem's program.

Mayhem's Spring Program was adorable. The music teacher at my kids' elementary school puts together the most amazing, original programs! It was rather loud and way too warm in the school gym, though. Here she is with some classmates...

And closer up. Pink t-shirt in the middle.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you're feeling better! I totally get your "head returning to normal".

Thursday, April 26, 2007 at 7:42:00 PM EDT  
Blogger g-girl said...

oh, i'm glad to hear you're starting to feel like yourself again. :) yes, have a nice quiet night at home knitting with grey's. :) oh-mayhem is too cute in these pics! I picked her out before you even said she was in the pink top!

Thursday, April 26, 2007 at 10:34:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Liz said...

So very glad you're feeling better, and that you made it to Mayhem's performance. Yay!

Friday, April 27, 2007 at 10:45:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Wendee said...

Hi Karen,
I hope you're checking knitterpal AT AOL - I just sent you a message. This is too funny - I was reading your blog just a couple of days ago - I had no idea you were my secret pal! I had been admiring all of your Cider Moon and then some shows up on my doorstep! You must have ESP!

Friday, April 27, 2007 at 9:36:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better. You have a cutie there!

Friday, April 27, 2007 at 11:48:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home