Friday, May 18, 2007

Here and There

Warning! Photo intensive post today!

First up, a couple photos of my most recent Longaberger basket arrivals. They are so new I haven't even gotten the shrink wrap removed from the wooden lid. And the lid? All the better for helping with the stash of yarn! The little dark brown basket is shown to give you some idea of just how small the weave is that the talented people at Longaberger use on some of these baskets.




Next? Yarn p0rn of course! Claudia Handpainted in Peppermint Mocha and Copper Pennies. Cider Moon (glacier) in Superman and (blizzard) Morning Sky. Wipe the drool off your monitors and keyboards now.


What else? Oh yes. The gorgeous, cranberry Namaste Messenger Bag. Trust me, this bag holds everything but the kitchen sink. Inside mine you'll find 3 projects, 3 patterns, 2 books, a notebook, notions bag...




Lastly, the project I can't put down right now; the beginning of my Log Cabin afghan. It's already 2 blocks larger than the photo taken earlier this evening! Yarn: Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece. The side with the royal and green also has navy blue.


Becky has tagged me for the Seven Random Facts meme, so watch for some fascinating, little-known details about me soon. Like, just as soon as I fabricate them! ha ha ha ha ha

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I already tell you that I love my Namaste bag? I got it in black.

Saturday, May 19, 2007 at 2:05:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, lots of cool stuff coming to your house!! Love all of it!!

Saturday, May 19, 2007 at 8:23:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Beth said...

I can resist the log cabin, it's the miters that are difficult. I'm still being strong though!

Saturday, May 19, 2007 at 9:52:00 AM EDT  
Blogger becky c. said...

That Copper Pennies is calling my name. Must.resist.sock.yarn!

Saturday, May 19, 2007 at 10:51:00 AM EDT  
Blogger g-girl said...

i think you're rubbing off on me--wait, i think you've been rubbing off on me! I've been making purchases like crazy too. it needs to stop--so will you stop already? lol. great lookin' haul--I particularly love the peppermint mocha colorway!

Saturday, May 19, 2007 at 3:52:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home