Thursday, May 17, 2007

Summer Knitting Goals

With no "knitalin" to be found and so many projects going at once, I need some goals here! While reading my daily dose of Stumbling Over Chaos, this morning, I serendipitously found that Chris had posted just what I needed. Look: Summer Contest! If you decide to join, make sure you mention how you found the contest (via me!!).

My Summer Knitting Goals:
  1. Finish WIP's (Mayhem's slippers, banana cabana socks)
  2. Make a Log Cabin Afghan (started yesterday!)
  3. Complete EZ Baby Surprise Jacket as a shower gift (scheduled for July 15)
  4. Make Rusted Root Sweater (for me)
  5. Bonus: Socks for CJ (Cider Moon Superman yarn arrived for him)

It's gray and gloomy here, so I will hold off on taking photos of my Namaste bag and the newest Cider Moon yarn that came.

17 days of school and then 90 seventh graders and I head to Washington, D.C. and Gettysburg. (I know, I'm nuts!)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger the secret knitter said...

Socks? Really? I'm stunned.

Thursday, May 17, 2007 at 6:40:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Beth said...

Setting some goals for the summer would be a good idea. Wonder how badly I'd go astray by autumn? :)

Thursday, May 17, 2007 at 6:52:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to be knitting the rusted root too!

Thursday, May 17, 2007 at 8:05:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Chris said...

They sound like reasonable goals to me!!

Thursday, May 17, 2007 at 8:17:00 PM EDT  
Blogger becky c. said...

I want to see your log cabin blankie!!

In other news, you are hereby tagged for the seven random facts meme - check my blog for details. Have fun!

Friday, May 18, 2007 at 9:03:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home