Summer Knitting Goals
With no "knitalin" to be found and so many projects going at once, I need some goals here! While reading my daily dose of Stumbling Over Chaos, this morning, I serendipitously found that Chris had posted just what I needed. Look: Summer Contest! If you decide to join, make sure you mention how you found the contest (via me!!).
My Summer Knitting Goals:
- Finish WIP's (Mayhem's slippers, banana cabana socks)
- Make a Log Cabin Afghan (started yesterday!)
- Complete EZ Baby Surprise Jacket as a shower gift (scheduled for July 15)
- Make Rusted Root Sweater (for me)
- Bonus: Socks for CJ (Cider Moon Superman yarn arrived for him)
It's gray and gloomy here, so I will hold off on taking photos of my Namaste bag and the newest Cider Moon yarn that came.
17 days of school and then 90 seventh graders and I head to Washington, D.C. and Gettysburg. (I know, I'm nuts!)